COVID – 19 Safety Protocol
Preparing For Your Visit
We have taken extra steps to provide you with the services you need in a safe and comfortable environment. In this new reality, you’ll notice some changes in each of our locations:
- Social distancing techniques that include fewer patients and providers in the offices
- Staff wearing personal protective equipment at all times
- Staff assessing patients for COVID-19 risks prior to coming into the office
- Temperature checks for all patients prior to being seen
- Monitoring any employee and /or patient COVID-19 cases or exposure
- Sanitation and disinfection of common and high-traffic areas
We regularly monitor the latest guidance from the CDC and evolve our policies and procedures to protect our team and serve you.
Upon Your Arrival
Upon entrance to any Aesthetic Medical Network Inc, or Brooks Dermatology P.C.facility, every patient and visitor must be screened by questionnaire for COVID-19 symptoms. This includes a temperature check. While in the building, all individuals (staff and patients alike) are required to wear a face mask.
No patient guests are permitted at this time – excluding a parent or required assistance if necessary. Patients/visitors will only be permitted to go directly to the floor of their provider. They are not allowed to visit any other location within the facility.